By using this web site and related applications you agree to accept the Keep Close Contact Terms and Conditions.
If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions do not use this site.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Keep Close Contact system utilises the public internet, carrier data networks,
third party systems and computer hardware that are not under the control of Wyari Pty Ltd.
By using the system you understand that Wyari Pty Ltd has no control over these items and
indemnify Wyari Pty Ltd from any liability caused by any problem in any component of the system.
2. The Keep Close Contact system is supplied as is. In the event of a problem being identified Wyari Pty Ltd will take
the remedial action it deems appropriate to rectify the problem including prioritising the rectification alongside other
work being performed.
3. Account details and other configuration data supplied by the user or their nominees is entered into the system,
Wyari Pty Ltd does not accept any liability for system problems caused by incorrect data that it has been supplied with.
4. For continued use of the system the subscription fee must be paid in advance, to allow for delays caused by banking
systems we recommend that this is done at least 5 working days in advance. Wyari Pty Ltd does not accept any liability
for problems caused by late payments.
5. Where a remote device is connected to a local WiFi network it is a user responsibility to ensure that the WiFi network
6. Where a remote device is connected to a celluar network it is a user responsibility to ensure that any fees are paid to
the relevant phone carrier.
7. Care of the remote device is the responsibility of the user.
8. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be unenforceable then the other items remain in force.
9. The use of the Keep Close Contact system is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Sound Effects provided by http://www.freesfx.co.uk